Friday, September 10, 2010

Camp Thunderbird

A couple of weekends ago we made the trek back down to Charlotte, NC to a camp I worked at in college, was a camper, and where I spent a few weeks during a few summers visiting my aunt, uncle, and cousins (who have worked there for about 30 years). Camp Thunderbird had a 75th Birthday Party. It was so much fun. We spent the day boating, swimming, on the ropes course, eating in the dining hall, and best of all spending time with family who we don't see often enough.

Byron and Reagan harnessed up to go down the zip line. Byron climbed up to the top of the tower with Reagan, got scared and came back down; secretly I was so glad b/c I can't imagine him going down it so young (and for the record his Momma chickened out too after climbing up).

My cousin Kris and I at the evening program.

Byron was so tired at the end of the day he crashed in the dining hall, he also did this when we visited during the 4th of July. My other cousin Katie is sitting at the table on the right.









No comments:

Post a Comment